Why Manage Change?
We know that people are creatures of habit. As such, we often have difficulty incorporating new changes into our routines, no matter how beneficial they are for us. Instead, we tend to do the things that make us feel good, secure and comfortable.
Managing change in a cloud implementation is critical because the cloud is ever-evolving. There isn’t a long ‘steady state’ which means that organisations must embrace continuous improvement alongside efficiency and innovation. This requires organisations to adopt a change mindset from the start so that they are ready, willing and able to adapt and complement the agility and flexibility of the system.
In the video below, Neha Dave presents her 5 Top Tips on Change Management
Why GP Strategies?
1. We are aware of the people challenges in a cloud transformation and can proactively identify, mitigate and manage employee resistance
2. A relentless focus on the user experience and business outcomes that drive your HR Transformation agenda
3. We can integrate both the system, process and behaviour changes required for creating lasting change
4. We promote and champion a change mindset as we bring insights into system changes into our everyday practices and methodology
5. Accelerated implementation times using predesigned change tools and solutions
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies SuccessFactors Practice has completed more than 1000 SAP SuccessFactors projects in more than 100 countries worldwide throughout the past 18 years. Our 225 consultants are covering all major industries and provide continued operational support and maintenance for more than 125 companies. We are an SAP Gold Partner, and we have been awarded SAP Recognized Expertise in all SAP SuccessFactors areas. Entering the SAP Hall of Fame, we received the Partner Excellence Award in 2020 and 2021. Working together with our customers, we have won 13 Quality Awards in four years. Contact us if you need guidance on how to get the most out of your SuccessFactors solution.